Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup quartered,sliced onions
- 1 cup red peppers or green peppers or yellow bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans or pinto beans or kidney beans, drained
- 1/2 cup whole kernel corn
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package fajita seasoning mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- 6 flour tortillas, warmed
- Heat vegetable oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add Onion and bell pepper.
- Stir occasionally for 3–4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in beans, corn, fajita seasoning mix and water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3–4 minutes or until mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in cilantro.
- Spoon 1/2 cup fajita mixture onto each tortilla and fold in half.