Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- GonzoImperial original recipe
- 2 x 15 oz cans stewed tomatoes
- 15 oz can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 oz can pinto beans with liquid
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 cup water
- 7 oz pkg. elbow macaroni
- ¼ cup (½ stick) butter, sliced
- cheddar cheese
- Combine tomatoes, kidney beans, pinto beans, onion, bell pepper, chili powder and water in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours. (Can cook on high for 2 hours).
- Cook macaroni according to package directions, drain and stir butter into hot noodles.
- Fold into chili.
- Sprinkle with cheese.