Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- GonzoImperial original recipe
- 2 x 15 oz cans stewed tomatoes
- 2 x 15 oz cans kidney beans with liquid
- 2 x 15 oz cans black beans with liquid
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 green jalapeno peppers, chopped
- chili powder
- crushed red pepper
- garlic powder
- optional: cheddar cheese
- optional: shredded Mexican cheese blend
- optional: sour cream
- Combine cans of tomatoes, kidney beans, and black beans into a large pot.
- Chop the onion and jalapeno peppers and add.
- Add a generous amount of chili powder (at least 4 or 5 tablespoons) followed by one tablespoon of cumin, one tablespoon of garlic powder, one half tablespoon of coriander, and one half tablespoon of crushed red pepper.
- Vary seasoning amounts to suit your tastes.
- Stir thoroughly and turn heat to medium high.
- When the chili is bubbling, reduce heat to slightly below medium and allow to cook for at least 20-30 more minutes.
- Serve with a topping of shredded cheese or sour cream if desired.