Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a slightly different variation of a traditional Vegetarian Chili recipe. Many of the ingredients (beans, spices, vegetables) can be modified to meet your tastes.
This recipe can be made in a stove top pot or in a crock pot. If using a crock pot, you can increase cooking time to 4 hours.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large carrots, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green/yellow/orange pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 2 x 15 oz cans of beans, can be a mix of chickpeas, black-beans, kidney-beans, etc, drained
- 1 x 15 oz can of corn
- 2 x 15 oz can of chopped tomatoes
- 1 Teaspoon cayenne pepper, chili powder or hot sauce add more to season to taste
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, or add more to season to taste
- Heat olive oil in pot over low flame
- Add garlic, onion, carrots and peppers to pot and simmer on low for 20 minutes
- Add corn, beans, tomatoes and spices to taste
- Cook on high for 30 mins
- Lower heat and cook for 2 hours
- Serve hot with shredded cheese (or other desired) topping.