- 250 g dried beans, soaked overnight
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 250 g Onion, chopped
- 3 dried chilies, deseeded
- 1 teaspoon salt
- chopped parsley
- Rinse the beans and put them in a pan with double the amount of water.
- Add 1 clove of garlic and the bay leaves.
- Bring to the boil, turn down the heat and simmer until done.
- Drain the beans, but keep part of the cooking liquid.
- Heat the oil in a heavy pan and bake the onions until soft.
- Add the cooked, drained beans and the remaining garlic.
- Bake the beans for 5 minutes, adding cooking liquid if necessary.
- Mix in the parsley.