- Rinse the beans and put them in a pan with double the amount of water.
- Add 1 clove of garlic and the bay leaves.
- Bring to the boil, turn down the heat and simmer until done.
- Drain the beans, but keep part of the cooking liquid.
- Heat the oil in a heavy pan and bake the onions until soft.
- Add the cooked, drained beans and the remaining garlic.
- Bake the beans for 5 minutes, adding cooking liquid if necessary.
- Mix in the parsley.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.