- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 envelope Lipton onion soup mix
- 2 cups grated Cheddar Cheese (1/2 pound)
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts (6 ounces)
- 1 cup dry italian style breadcrumbs
- 2-3 envelopes vegetarian broth
- Mix ingredients together in order.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Form into 1-1/4 inch balls and place on baking sheet sprayed with Pam.
- Bake in 400 degree oven until brown, about 20 minutes.
- Place meatballs in casserole and cover with 2-3 cups boiling water and 2-3 cubes or envelopes vegetarian brown broth.
- Meatballs should be within 1/2 inch of being covered with liquid.
- Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 1 hour.