Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A delightful vegetarian curry that will loved by all, vegetarian or not!
- 1 tbsp of oil
- 375 ml of coconut milk
- 250 ml of water
- 1 medium minced onion
- 1 – 2 tbsp of green curry
- 10.5 oz of diced sweet potatoes
- 9 oz of eggplant cut in fourths
- 2 tbsp of grated lime rind
- 6 kaffir lime leaves
- 2 tbsp of fish sauce
- 2 tbsp of lime juice
- 2 tbsp of brown sugar
- Place oil in a pan and fry the curry and onion for 3 minutes over medium flame.
- Pour the water and coconut milk, bring to the boil, reduce the flame and let it boil uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Add the sweet potatoes and wait for 6 minutes.
- Add the eggplant and lime leaves; simmer everything for 10 minutes until the vegetables soften.
- Add the fish sauce, lime juice, sugar and grated rind stirring everything.
- Season it with coriander leaves and kaffir lime leaves as well.
- Serve this dish with steam-cooked rice.
- Instead of the eggplants you can use thai peas and coriander leave seasoning.