Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yield: 4 servings
- 100 g green beans, cut into 1 cm Pieces
- 50 g carrots, diced into 5mm Cubes
- 50 g Peas
- 3/4 t chilli powder
- 1/2 t ground turmeric
- 3/4 t salt
- 350 -ml water
- 250 -ml unsweetened yoghurt
- 2 Green chillies
- 1 t Ground coriander
- 2 T Dessicated coconut
- 1 T oil
- 1/2 t mustard seeds
- 8 curry leaves
- Place the vegetables, chilli powder, turmeric, salt and water in a large saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Simmer for about 20 minutes until the vegetables are tender. Remove from heat.
- Whisk the yoghurt, green chillies, coriander and coconut together and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, heat the oil over medium high heat.
- Add the mustard seeds and curry leaves, and after 5–6 seconds add the vegetables with the liquid.
- Cook for 2–3 minutes.
- Lower the heat and add the yoghurt mixture and stirring occasionally, cook for a further 4–5 minutes.
- Serve with rice.