- 2-3 potatoes,
- 1-2 carrots,
- 1/2 celery.
- 1-2 peppers,
- 1/4 of a medium-sized cabbage,
- 1 Onion,
- 2-3 tomatoes,
- 1 beetroot,
- 1 spoonful flour,
- 1 tsp paprika,
- 100g yoghurt,
- 1 egg,
- 100g Kashkaval(yellow Cheese),
- sunflower oil,
- Put the diced celery and carrots into salt boiling water together with the finely cut cabbage and peppers. When soft, add the diced potatoes.
- Boil the diced beetroot.
- Stew the finely chopped Onion until soft, then add the flower, paprika and grated tomatoes.
- Add the mixture to the boiling vegetables and boil for another half hour.
- Add the beetroot at the end. Thicken with an egg beaten in yoghurt.
- Serve with finely chopped parsley and grated kashkval.