- Grate vegetables in food processor (try different veggies. If you don"t have all of the 3 listed you can use just 1 or 2).
- Process tofu in food processor until crumbly.
- Mix vegetables, tofu, and cheese together in bowl.
- Mix in herbs and spices such as dried basil, coriander, onion powder, garlic powder, freshly ground pepper, etc.
- Line a baking tray with grease proof baking paper or spray lightly with oil.
- Cut pastry sheet into 4 squares.
- Put about 1 heaping tablespoon (or as much as will fit) of the vegetable mixture onto square.
- Fold into triangle shape, sealing with beaten egg white or water.
- Put triangle onto baking tray.
- Repeat until you run out of pastry or veggies (extra veggie mixture can be frozen).
- Poke a couple of holes in the top of each with a knife.
- If you wish, brush the top of each triangle with egg white and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake 180°C or 350°F for about 20 minutes.
- Serve with mashed potatoes!.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.