Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb dry buckwheat noodles (soba)
- 4-6 cups chopped veggies of your choice
- (Broccoli, Mushrooms, green onions, celery, snow Peas, garlic, sliced onions,
- Cauliflower, whatever you have on hand)
- sesame oil
- Tonkatsu Sauce:
- 1 cup ketchup
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp (or more) Wasabi powder
- Boil the soba noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside. In a large skillet or wok, heat the sesame oil for a minute, then toss in all the veggies and fry for 3–5 minutes, until they turn bright colours but are tender-crisp. Add the soba noodles and tonkatsu sauce and stir fry over high heat for a few minutes more until everything is mixed together nicely. Serve piping hot.