- Ethnicity - South Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- Heat oil, fry dal, sesame and cumin seeds for 15 seconds.
- Add onions, curry leaves, chopped chillies, ginger, garlic, turmeric, and salt. Stir and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add vegetables and tomato. Fry for 3-4 minutes. Add semolina.
- After 2-3 minute, pour in water and curd. Cook for 5 minutes until dry.
- Garnish with coriander and sharpen with lemon juice.
- Serve hot with rasam.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.