Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Ready in: < 30 minutes
- Serves/Makes: 4
- 4 large carrots, julienned
- ½ pound fresh green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1½ cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a large skillet, cook and stir the carrots, green beans, mushrooms, salt and thyme in butter over medium heat for 15 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender.
Nutritional information Edit
Per ¾ cupserving (prepared with reduced-fat butter):
- 79 calories | 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat) | 10 mg cholesterol | 654 mg sodium | 12 g carbohydrate | 4 g fiber | 3 g protein
- Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable | ½ fat