Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: The New American Heart Association Cookbook
- Servings: 8
- 1 pound fresh broccoli
- 1 teaspoon acceptable margarine
- 1 teaspoon acceptable vegetable oil
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 12 ounces fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced (3½ to 4 cups)
- 2 to 3 medium green onions, thinly sliced (about ⅓ cup)
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crumbled
- pepper to taste
- Separate broccoli florets so they are of small, uniform size.
- Peel tough stems; cut stems into 2-inch pieces.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat margarine and oil over medium heat, swirling to coat bottom.
- Stir-fry broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, and green onions for 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 65 | Protein: 3 g | Sodium: 57 mg | Fat: 4 g | Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Exchanges: 2 Vegetable, 1 Fat