Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Delicious and easy vegetable stew inspired by Providence's City Farm Manager, Rich. Organic, locally grown, and in season ingredients have the best flavor. add a bit more cayenne for a tasty home remedy. Serve hot with warm bread."
- Original recipe yield: 12 servings.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 2 bunches leeks, chopped
- 1 clove elephant garlic, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 3 large carrots, chopped
- 1½ quarts vegetable broth
- 1 (29 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- ½ head Chinese cabbage, cored and shredded
- 4 large potatoes
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon celery salt
- 1 dash ground cayenne pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- grated Parmesan cheese to taste