Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Supa de zarzavat cu smantana
- 3 qts / 3 l water
- 1 onion
- 1 small carrot
- 1 small parsley root
- a handful of green beans
- 2 potatoes
- 3 – 4 tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley and dill
- ½ cup sour cream or yogurt
- Set to boil the julienned carrot, parsley root and onion, the green beans cut in pieces, cubed potatoes.
- After boiling for a little while, add the peeled, seeded, and cut tomatoes and the salt.
- Fry the flour in butter and add to the soup, stirring continuously.
- Add the chopped parsley and dill and let boil, covered, at low temperature, for a few minutes.
- When serving, mix soup with one tablespoon of sour cream or yogurt per individual soup bowl.