Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These are pretty large servings, and no one has to be hungry after eating... You can replace almost all the vegetables with something else, it should be a total of about 800 g vegetables, that's the main "rule" in this recipe... If you are a weight watcher one portion will take about 10 extra calories from your weekly amount of extra calories, nothing else... Guess if I love this recipe!
- 6 dl water
- 150 g yellow onion, chopped
- 150 g turnip, cut in small cubes
- 200 g squash, cut in small cubes
- 200 g carrot, shredded
- 50 g tomato, cut in small pieces
- 4 dl tomato juice
- 2 dl water
- 2 meat extract cubes, should be enough to make ½ litre meat broth, but do not use meat broth!
- white pepper
- basil, use whatever you like from spices and herbs. i usually add some "taco table spice mix", some oregano and some black pepper.
- Bring the water to a boil together with the meat extract cubes.
- Add vegetables and tomato juice.
- Add more water, put the water into the tomato juice packet and shake so you get all of the juice out of it.
- Let simmer until everything get really mixed and you can't really see what is what.
- Mix a little water with flour, add, stir well and let boil for a couple of minutes.