Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Soup, Vegetable, Canned, Meatless, Condensed by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 1 can vegetable soup, undiluted
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cup dry fine breadcrumbs
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- Mix vegetable soup, egg, bread crumbs, onion, green pepper, and seasonings together.
- Blend mixture thoroughly with ground beef.
- Shape into a loaf and place in shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 350 °F for 1½ hours.