Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In an 8 inch skillet cook spinach in a small amount of boiling water just until wilted.
- Remove to serving plate.
- In same skillet combine the 3 tbsp water, bouillon granules, sugar, and basil.
- Bring mixture to boiling.
- Add cabbage and carrot.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 3 minutes.
- Serve at once on top of the spinach.