- Wash lettuce carefully and then put it into a colander to drain.
- This should be done just before serving to taste salad better.
- Peel the oranges.
- Hold the peeled fruits over a bowl to collect the juices; slide the blade of a sharp knife along one side of each membrane, then along the opposite side of the segment to free it from both sides of the membrane.
- Drop it into the bowl and continue with the next segment.
- If it is too difficult, you can cut the peeled fruits crossways into slices.
- Season with olive oil and salt.
- If you want, you can add the orange juice to the olive oil too.