Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 carrots, cut into small cubes
- 1 beet root, cut into small cubes
- 2 potato, cut into small cubes
- 2 onion, chopped
- 5 green chilis, chopped
- a little soy sauce
- a pinch aginomoto
- 1 tsp ginger and garlic paste
- salt as required
- oil as required
- Knead the dough using all the ingredients and keep it aside for ½ hour in a thick bottomed pan.
- Heat the oil, put the chopped onions and green chillies.
- Fry for 1 minute, then add the cubed vegetables and ginger - garlic paste, soy sauce, aginomoto and salt.
- Cook for three minutes.
- Let it cool.
- Now roll the dough like a thin chapathi.
- In the middle of the chapathi place the vegetable stuff and roll it.
- Paste it with little water.
- Now fry it in oil till it turns golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato ketch-up.