From the cookbook of George Hirsch "Living It Up"
- ½ cup onions, cut into finger-size pieces
- ½ cup carrots, cut into finger-size pieces
- ½ cup peppers, yellow, red, and / or green, cut into finger-size pieces
- ½ cup eggplant, cut into finger-size pieces
- ½ cup sweet potato, cut into finger-size pieces
- 6 cloves caramelized garlic
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1 tsp thyme
- ½ tsp tabasco
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven or grill. Temperature: grill medium, or 350 °F oven.
- Toss the onion, carrots, peppers, eggplant, sweet potato, garlic, rosemary, thyme, tabasco, olive oil, and fresh ground black pepper.
- Place in an ovenproof roasting pan.
- Roast for 45 minutes, turning every 10 to 15 minutes as the vegetables begin to brown.
Nutritional Information Edit
- Calories 120
- Protein 1g
- Fat 7g
- Sat Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 13 mg
- Fiber 2g
- Sodium 15 mg