Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From the cookbook of George Hirsch "Living It Up"
- ½ cup onions, cut into finger-size pieces
- ½ cup carrots, cut into finger-size pieces
- ½ cup peppers, yellow, red, and / or green, cut into finger-size pieces
- ½ cup eggplant, cut into finger-size pieces
- ½ cup sweet potato, cut into finger-size pieces
- 6 cloves caramelized garlic
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1 tsp thyme
- ½ tsp tabasco
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven or grill. Temperature: grill medium, or 350 °F oven.
- Toss the onion, carrots, peppers, eggplant, sweet potato, garlic, rosemary, thyme, tabasco, olive oil, and fresh ground black pepper.
- Place in an ovenproof roasting pan.
- Roast for 45 minutes, turning every 10 to 15 minutes as the vegetables begin to brown.
Nutritional Information Edit
- Calories 120
- Protein 1g
- Fat 7g
- Sat Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 13 mg
- Fiber 2g
- Sodium 15 mg