Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup minced onion
- ½ cup whole wheat or all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil leaves
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- light sour cream or yogurt for garnish (optional)
- Combine rice, carrots, onion, flour, parsley, garlic, salt, basil, egg and pepper. Form into 12 thin patties, pressing firmly with hands.
- Cook several at a time in heated oil in large skillet until golden brown, turning once. Drain on paper towels.
- Garnish with sour cream or yogurt, if desired.
Nutritional information Edit
Each serving provides: 243 calories, 5.7 g Protein, 11.6 g Fat, 29.6 g Carbohydrate, 390 mg Sodium, 91 mg Cholesterol
Note: optional ingredients are omitted from the nutritional calculations. When ingredient options appear in a recipe, the first ingredient choice is used for calculation.