Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 tsp instant chicken bouillon
- ½ cup chopped green pepper
- 2 cup shredded zucchini or chopped broccoli
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp dried oregano, crushed
- 4 oz low-calorie cream cheese (soft)
- ⅔ cup long-grain rice
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 cup skim milk
- ½ tsp dried basil, crushed
- ¾ cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp diced pimento
- In a saucepan combine bouillon granules and 1½ cups water.
- Bring to boiling; add rice.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes or till tender.
- Meanwhile, in a med saucepan combine green pepper and ½ cup water.
- Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add shredded zucchini or chopped broccoli.
- Cover and simmer for 3 – 5 minutes or till crisp-tender; drain well.
- Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine eggs, milk, onion powder, basil, oregano, and ⅛ tsp pepper.
- Stir cheddar cheese and cream cheese into hot rice.
- Stir rice mixture into egg mixture.
- Stir in cooked vegetables and pimento.
- Spoon into a 10x6x2" baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350°F oven for 30 – 35 minutes or till center is set.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Nutritional information Edit
- 315 calories | 17g protein | 33g carbohydrates | 12g fat | 169mg cholesterol | 574mg sodium | 407mg potassium