- 2 California avocados, seeded, peeled and mashed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 4 to 6 drops hot pepper sauce
- 2 stalks celery, cut into 3-inch pieces
- ¼ pound fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 each green and red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thick strips
- garnishes: fresh chives, parsley sprigs, radish slices, olive slices, pecan or walnut halves
- Blend avocados, cream cheese, butter, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce in blender or food processor until smooth.
- Spoon filling into celery pieces, mushroom caps and pepper strips or use pastry tube to pipe filling onto vegetables.
- Garnish each as desired and serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.