- Soak the saffron in water.
- Saute in broth, cauliflower, carrots, red peppers, onions, garlic and rice.
- Cook until cauliflower is soft and rice is al dente.
- Add tomatoes, saffron, beans, peas, spinach, salt and paprika.
- Simmer a few minutes until spinach is wilted and everything is hot.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.