Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 4 cups mixed vegetables
- 8 oz mashed potatoes
- 4 oz grated cheese
- 2 oz bread crumbs
- cheese sauce
- salt and pepper
- Drain mixed veggies and chop them.
- Mix with mashed potatoes, grated cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Press into a greased loaf tin.
- Cover top with greased paper and bake in a moderately hot oven for 40 minutes.
- Serve with cheese sauce.