Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 4 cups mixed vegetables
- 8 oz mashed potatoes
- 4 oz grated cheese
- 2 oz bread crumbs
- cheese sauce
- salt and pepper
- Drain mixed veggies and chop them.
- Mix with mashed potatoes, grated cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Press into a greased loaf tin.
- Cover top with greased paper and bake in a moderately hot oven for 40 minutes.
- Serve with cheese sauce.