Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Farmers' Market Recipes by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time:
- Serves: 4
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, cut in small pieces
- 2, 8-ounce cans tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- l cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded, (try part-skim)
- 6 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Mix zucchini, mushrooms, onions, and garlic with tomato sauce and seasonings in a saucepan. Cover; cook 15 minutes and set aside.
- Mix cheeses and chopped tomato. Spread one-third of sauce over bottom of 8-by 8-inch baking dish. Add half of the uncooked noodles and half of cheese mixture. Repeat layers and end with a third layer of sauce.
- Cover tightly with foil; bake 45 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.