- 1 large potato, peeled
- 1 carrot, peeled
- 1 onion
- 1 zucchini
- 30 g butter
- half teaspoon curry powder
- salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste
- chilli (optional)
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- half cup vegetable oil
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- Coarsely grate each of the vegetables separately.
- Mix potato, carrot and onion together. Reserve the zucchini.
- Heat butter in pan. Gently cook the curry powder for 1 minute.
- Add grated potato, carrot and onion. Cook for 5 minutes, until the mixture has thickened.
- Meanwhile also add salt, pepper, lemon juice and chilli (optional).
- Transfer to a bowl. Add grated zucchini and flour. Mix well. Stir in egg until well combined.
- Heat oil in frying pan. Drop level tablespoonsful of mixture into pan. Cook on both sides until crisp.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve with Salsa Dipping Sauce.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth.