- Spray a 10" skillet with cooking spray.
- Place over med heat and add the vegetables.
- Cook, stirring, until crisp tender-about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile whisk together the eggs, milk, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet over the vegetables.
- Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and cook about 10 minutes until the center is set.
- Remove from the heat, cut into wedges and serve immediately.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.