Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Using brown rice will give you lasting energy.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves: 8
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen mixed vegetables (or 2 cups fresh vegetables, chopped)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- In a large pan, heat oil on medium-high heat.
- Add onion and rice.
- Stir and cook until onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium and add vegetables and meat to rice mixture.
- Cook 2 minutes for frozen vegetables and 5 – 7 minutes for fresh vegetables.
- Spread the mixture out to the sides of the pan, leaving space in the * middle for the eggs.
- Add the eggs, and scramble until cooked firm.
- Mix the eggs with the rice and vegetables, then sprinkle with soy sauce.
Nutrition information Edit
Calories: 137.5 | Fat: 3 g | Carbohydrates: 23.5 g | Protein: 4.6 g