Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Farmers' Market Recipes by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time: About 10 minutes
- Serves: 4
- ½ cup celery, sliced
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- ¼ cup peas
- ¼ cup carrots, chopped
- ¼ cup corn, broccoli, peppers or mushrooms, chopped (optional)
- 2 cups boiled rice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire or soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder, or 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Dash of pepper
- Heat oil. Add celery, onion, and garlic. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add peas and carrots, and any optional ingredients.
- Stir-fry again, turning pieces all the time until they are tender, about 4 minutes.
- Add rice, Worcestershire or soy sauce and pepper.
- Stir-fry about 2 minutes.