Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 tbsp ghee
- ½ tsp cumin seeds, crushed
- ½ tsp coriander seeds, crushed
- 1 tbsp ginger root, minced
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- ½ cup onion, diced
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp chili powder
- 1 each dried red chili, minced
- 2 each bay leaves
- 2 cups mixed vegetables, chopped
- 1 cup potatoes, diced
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 tsp pepper
- Heat ghee in a large pot.
- Add cumin, coriander, ginger, garlic and onion and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add turmeric, garam masala, chili powder, minced red chile and bay leaves.
- Mix well and stir-fry for another minute.
- Add vegetables, potatoes and tomatoes.
- Mix well and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add water and bring to a boil.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Serve hot over boiled rice.