- Peel and cut the carrots and sweet potatoes into cubes or suitably sized chunks.
- Cut the bell pepper, broccoli and cauliflower into suitably sized chunks chop the onions.
- Fry the onions in the olive oil until translucent, then add the curry powder.
- Add carrots and sweet potatoes and stir around until well coated.
- Add the rest of the vegetables and vegetable broth and cook, covered until all the veggies are tender.
- Add in the coconut milk and thicken with flour if necessary.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.