Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 medium carrots, sliced
- 8 ounces green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ small head cauliflower
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup whipping cream
- ¼ cup grated cheese
- Heat 1 inch salted water to boiling.
- Add carrots, beans, cauliflower and onion.
- Heat to boiling, reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer 12 to 15 minutes.
- Drain vegetables, reserving 1 cup liquid.
- Place vegetables in ungreased baking dish.
- Heat butter over low heat.
- Blend in flour, salt and pepper.
- Cook over low heat, stirring until mixture is smooth , remove from heat.
- Stir in reserved liquid and whipping cram.
- Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Boil and stir 1 minute; remove from heat.
- Pour sauce over vegetables; sprinkle with cheese.