- 2 teaspoons cooking oil
- 1/2 lb lean ground Beef
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole tomatoes, broken up, with juice
- 10 ounces frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon Beef bouillon powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme, ground
2. Scramble fry until browned and crumbly. You can drain the hamburger and add back to pot, that is up to you.
3. Add remaining ingredients and stir, bringing to a boil.
4. Cover and boil slowly, turning down heat as needed.
5. Simmer about 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender but not too soft.
6. Serve with crackers, rolls or sandwiches.