Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ¼ cup dried navy beans
- ¼ cup dried chickpeas
- ¼ cup dried kidney beans
- ¼ cup dried pinto beans
- ½ pound hot Italian sausage or ground beef
- 8 cups water
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 5 cups sliced vegetables of choice, such as cabbage, green beans, onions, green pepper, carrots or yellow squash
- ½ cup small pasta
- 2 tsp salt
Seasoning packet Edit
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons beef or vegetable bouillon granules
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Cover beans with water and soak overnight.
- Drain beans and rinse.
- Sauté sausage or ground beef in a large pan, add beans, water, tomato sauce and the seasoning packet, and bring to simmering.
- Cook, covered for one hour.
- Add sliced vegetables.
- Next, add pasta and salt.
- Cook, covered for 20 more minutes until vegetables are tender.