Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mixed Vegetables Canned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 1 package (7 oz.) elbow macaroni
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 cup diced cheddar cheese
- ½ to ¾ cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse.
- Combine mixed vegetables and cheese. Add mayonnaise or salad dressing and seasonings to vegetable mixture.
- Toss with macaroni.