Mixed Vegetables Canned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 1 package (7 oz.) elbow macaroni
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 cup diced cheddar cheese
- ½ to ¾ cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse.
- Combine mixed vegetables and cheese. Add mayonnaise or salad dressing and seasonings to vegetable mixture.
- Toss with macaroni.