Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 12 asparagus spears
- 2 carrots
- 2 green onions
- 1 Tablespoon Sweet and Sour sauce
- 1 Tablespoon pineapple juice or orange juice
- ½ Teaspoon ginger root, grated
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 2 Teaspoons cooking oil
- 2 Tablespoons nuts 
- radish, shredded
- cucumber, thinly sliced
- Prepare vegetables by cutting the asparagus into 3-inch Lengths, the carrots into 3-inch sticks and green onions into 2-inch lengths.
- Shred radishes and slice cucumbers thinly (optional ingredients)
- In a large saucepan, cook asparagus, carrots and green onions in a small amount of boiling, lightly salted water for 7-9 minutes until crisp-tender; drain well.
- Meanwhile for the sauce, stir together Sweet and Sour sauce, pineapple or orange juice and grated ginger root (or ⅛ Teaspoon ground ginger) and set aside.
- For omelets, combine eggs and water in a small bowl. Use fork to beat until combined but not frothy.
- In an 8-10 inch skillet with flared sides, heat 1 teaspoon of the oil until a drop of water sizzles.
- Lift and tilt pan to coat all sides of skillet.
- Add ½ cup of egg mixture and cook over medium heat.
- As eggs set, run a spatula around the edge of the skillet; lift eggs and let uncooked portion flow underneath.
- When eggs are set but still shiny, transfer to a warm plate, cover with plastic wrap.
- Repeat with remaining egg mixture and oil as needed to make 2 omelets.
- To assemble, spread some of the sauce onto each omelet. Arrange steamed vegetables on one quarter of each omelet, fanning vegetables to edge of omelets.
- Fold each omelet over vegetables; fold again.
- Top with additional sauce and sprinkle with nuts.