Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 12 asparagus spears
- 2 carrots
- 2 green onions
- 1 Tablespoon Sweet and Sour sauce
- 1 Tablespoon pineapple juice or orange juice
- ½ Teaspoon ginger root, grated
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 2 Teaspoons cooking oil
- 2 Tablespoons nuts 
- radish, shredded
- cucumber, thinly sliced
- Prepare vegetables by cutting the asparagus into 3-inch Lengths, the carrots into 3-inch sticks and green onions into 2-inch lengths.
- Shred radishes and slice cucumbers thinly (optional ingredients)
- In a large saucepan, cook asparagus, carrots and green onions in a small amount of boiling, lightly salted water for 7-9 minutes until crisp-tender; drain well.
- Meanwhile for the sauce, stir together Sweet and Sour sauce, pineapple or orange juice and grated ginger root (or ⅛ Teaspoon ground ginger) and set aside.
- For omelets, combine eggs and water in a small bowl. Use fork to beat until combined but not frothy.
- In an 8-10 inch skillet with flared sides, heat 1 teaspoon of the oil until a drop of water sizzles.
- Lift and tilt pan to coat all sides of skillet.
- Add ½ cup of egg mixture and cook over medium heat.
- As eggs set, run a spatula around the edge of the skillet; lift eggs and let uncooked portion flow underneath.
- When eggs are set but still shiny, transfer to a warm plate, cover with plastic wrap.
- Repeat with remaining egg mixture and oil as needed to make 2 omelets.
- To assemble, spread some of the sauce onto each omelet. Arrange steamed vegetables on one quarter of each omelet, fanning vegetables to edge of omelets.
- Fold each omelet over vegetables; fold again.
- Top with additional sauce and sprinkle with nuts.