- Have all ingredients ready and cooled prior to assembling.
- Assemble at least a few hour ahead of serving to give the cake time to soak up the booze.
- Cut the lemon loaf into 2" thick slices and slather each piece generously with the raspberry spread.
- Layer into the bottom of a glass dish.
- Drizzle with the marsala.
- Layer with the chilled custard, then the crushed oatmeal cookies, then the frozen blueberries.
- In mixing bowl, whip the "better than cream cheese" with the tofu, brown rice syrup, vanilla and salt, until smooth.
- Slather this over the blueberries.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill for several hours.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with the lightly toasted almonds.