Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 1 box frozen chopped spinach (thawed)
- 1 tub Tofutti sour cream
- 1 package vegan vegetable soup mix*
- ¼ cup "Nayonaise"
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- To serve, cut off the top of a pumpernickel bread, and hollow out the bottom, leaving about an inch thick pumpernickel bowl.
- Pour dip into bread bowl and chill for a few hours before serving.
- Use the hollowed out bread to dip into the mixture.