Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Named after you know who. Ho Ho Ho. Enjoy!
- Makes about 30 cookies. This recipe can be halved, if desired.
- 1 cup margarine
- 1½ cups granulated white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 tbsp soy milk whipped with 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 cups unbleached white flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp tapioca starch or cornstarch
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 4 tbsp granulated white sugar
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 300°F.
- In a large bowl, cream the margarine and sugar together until smooth.
- Add the vanilla, and the cornstarch/soymilk mixture, and beat until well-mixed.
- In a smaller bowl combine the flour, baking soda, salt, and tapioca/corn starch.
- Stir this into the wet ingredients and combine well.
- In a very small bowl stir together the granulated sugar, cinnamon and cocoa powder (if desired).
- Begin rolling the cookie dough into balls of about 3 tbsp each.
- Roll each ball in the cinnamon/sugar/cocoa powder mixture until completely coated and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Continue until all the dough is used up.
- Using the bottom of a glass, press down on each ball until they are about an inch thick.
- Bake for 12 – 14 minutes, and no more.
- The cookies should still seem very soft when you remove them from the oven.
- Let cool on the pans for about 10 minutes, and then transfer to a wire baking rack and let cool completely.