Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Adapted From Cooking Light, April 1998:
- 3 C. All Purpose flour
- 1/3 C. sugar
- 2 t baking powder
- 1/2 t baking soda
- 1/4 t salt
- 4 t canola oil
- 2/3 c Raisins
- 3/4 C. soy milk
- 2 t lemon juice
- 1 t orange juice
- 1/2 t Energ egg Replacer Plus 2 t Warm water
- Preheat Oven to 400 Degrees.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder,baking soda And salt
- Cut in oil with a fork until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Stir in raisins.
- Combine Soy milk, Lemon Juice, orange juice, And egg Replacer+water; Add to flour mixture until just moist.
- Turn Dough Onto Lightly Floured Surface And Knead 4x.
- Roll into 12x6Inch Rectangle.
- Cut into 8 squares, then cut each square into 2 triangles and place on baking sheet. #Bake For 12 Minutes.