Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 4 potatoes
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ½ cup soya milk
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Boil water and cook potatoes until semi soft (easy to cut and will bake faster).
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- While potatoes are boiling melt vegan margarine on med/low in sauce pan.
- Once margarine is melted stir in flour and garlic powder to make a paste.
- Then stir in soya milk until it reaches a thick sauce like texture and let simmer a minute or 2 but do not let thicken back to paste and remove from heat.
- Slice potatoes into rounds and place in side oven safe container.
- Mix in fake cheese sauce and put thick layer on top of potatoes.
- At this point you may also sprinkle on soya parmasan if desired.
- Bake in oven for 10-15mins keeping close eye to make sure it doesn't burn — you want the sauce to bubble and thicken a little.
- Then turn the oven up to broil and broil the top of the potatoes until they are golden brown. Enjoy!