Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes about 2 ½ to 3 dozen.
Dry Ingredients Edit
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp nutmeg
Wet Ingredients Edit
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp vanilla 1 tbsp grounded
- flax seeds [optional: makes cookie chewy]
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 °F
- Mix together flour, baking soda, salt, and spices.
- In separate bowl, mix together sugar and oil. Then add pumpkin and vanilla (and flax seeds, if using). Keep mixing until combined very well. In 3 batches, fold in dry ingredients into wet mixture – keep folding until combined. Fold in walnuts.
- Grease baking sheets or use parchment paper on baking sheets.
- Drop by tablespoon onto cookie sheets. Bake for about 10-12 minutes.
- Place on cooling rack.