Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup all-purpose, unbleached flour
- 2 tsp alum-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp unrefined Sugar, or granulated beet Sugar
- Equivalent of one egg in egg replacer of your choice
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 2 tbsp light, natural oil (sunflower is best)
- Pour the liquid mixture into the flour mixture, stirring lightly until the flour mixture is just moistened (there should still be lumps).
Pour batter into a hot pan or onto a hot griddle with 1/3 cup measure. You may have to add a little oil to the pan to keep them from sticking, depending on the pan.
Cook until the top of the pancake is covered in bubbles and the edges look quite dry, then flip. Only flip pancakes once during cooking. Cook on the other side for 30 to 60 seconds.
Serve immediately, or keep them warm in a 300F oven.