Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 12-14 minutes
Serves: 12 small cookies
Tasty vegan oatmeal-peanut butter chocolate chip cookies
- ½ cup oats
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons flour (unpacked)
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¼ cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons applesauce
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup natural type peanut butter
- ¼ cup peanuts (salted is fine)
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Grind oats in processor.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt and pulse to mix.
- Stir oil and both sugars together in a medium bowl. It’s okay to do this with a spoon – no need to pull out the electric mixer.
- Beat in applesauce, peanut butter and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture and stir until blended.
- Stir in peanuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake until edges are golden brown, about 12-14 minutes.
- Cool on sheets 5 minutes.
- Transfer to racks; cool completely.
- Cookies will firm up as they cool.