Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A great canadian vegetarian recipe, the herbs make it a feast of tastes and compliments ! Requires basic cooking skills, enjoy !
- 5 cups stale bread cubes
- 1-2 cup cooked rice (or other grain such as quinoa)
- 1 cup onions, minced
- 2 cups celery, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- salt (depending on salt content of broth or to taste depending on salt content broth)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. 2. In a large bowl, combine bread and cooked grains. 3. Sauté onions in a little water for about 5 minutes, then add celery and cook until soft. 4. Stir cooked vegetables and herbs into bread/rice mixture. 5. Mix oil and vegetable broth, then pour over stuffing mixture. 6. Add salt to taste. 7. Cook, covered, for about 25 minutes, then uncovered until top is slightly browned and crispy.