Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 55 minutes
- Yields 4 burritos
Per Serving (includes optional ingredients)
- Calories: 638
- Fat: 32 grams
- Carbohydrates (includes fiber): 77 grams
- Protein: 16 grams
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- Cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1-(12 ounce) can refried beans
- 3 cloves garlic, minced, divided
- 1/4 cup corn kernels, optional
- 4 heaping tablespoons vegan cream cheese, optional
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 4 large tortilla wraps
- 1 small plum tomato
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Salsa, to taste
- In a small pot, bring coconut milk and water to a boil. Add rice, and simmer for 45 minutes or until cooked. Add curry and cayenne.
- When the rice is nearly finished, in a separate pot, warm refried beans over medium-low heat with 1 clove garlic, corn kernels and vegan cream cheese.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slightly mash avocado with remaining garlic and salsa. Spread on tortillas, and then add red onion.
- Mix rice and bean mixtures together, then pile equal amounts on each tortilla. Top with slices of tomato and green onion.
- Roll into burrito form and place on a cookie sheet in the oven. Warm burritos in the oven for 4 to 8 minutes.