Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 1/2 C cooked pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 C tomato sauce
- 2 T chopped bell pepper
- 1 t chili powder
- 1/4 t each garlic powder, cumin, and oregano
- several drops Tabasco sauce, to taste
- 4 whole wheat flour tortillas
- Place the beans, tomato sauce, bell pepper, and seasonings in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer uncovered for 5 minutes., stirring occasionally. Remove the saucepan from the heat and mash the beans slightly with the back of a wooden spoon, fork, or a Potato masher.
- Spoon 1/4 of the bean mixture onto each of the tortillas, placing it in a strip along one side, slightly off center. Add your favorite toppings (lettuce, tomato, , scallions, Onion, avocado, cilantro, etc.), and roll the tortillas around the filling. Can serve with Crock Cheeze.Or simply use canned refried beans.